Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Raaj KI Baat.



















Raj Ballav Koirala is a star in the making. Don't get me wrong , he has been in the bussiness for a time being now but let me make it loud and clear, Raj is a star in the making. You go see Swor and you come to me then will you agree that he is a newstar in the making. Rest you judge people. For now here is some candid gestures of the actor himself. ENJOY !

1.One role you wish to do before you're retired.

A lot of them actually but may be as Lieutenant Colonel Frank Slade, played by Al Pacino in the mocie Scent Of a Woman or as Sam Dawson, played by Sean Penn in I am Sam.


2.Two habits of your that bug your director Prasanna.

LOL I don't actually remember as I make him laugh most of the times. Umm let me think. I still don't remember.

3.Three scenes you'd never do.

Never get bare from the front, Never do complicated Action scene and make love infront of the cameras, for the movies apparently.

4. Four heroines you find very hot.

Carlize Theron, Megan Fox, Monica Bellucci, Sushmita Sen.

5.
Five things you've learnt being an actor.

Improvisation, Negotiation, Patience,Tolerance, Optimism

6.Six words or phrase you use a lot.

Huncha Ni, Milayera, Jhyau lagne, Tehai ho, Ah, How do i put it.. LOL

7.
Seven things you miss about Kathmandu when you're outta town for too long.

My Macbook, My Room, Parents, Solitude, Loved Ones, Food Cooked by MUM, Movies (watching them apparently)


8. Eight books you would love to see as films.

A lot of books have already been made movies however I would love to see these books and stories build up into the movies - Antarman Ko Yatra, Karnel ko Ghoda, Binajhu ko Sweator, Chemaki, Gauri, Eleven Minutes, Zahir, A Wild Sheep Chase


9. Nine persons you would like to show your first film 'SWOR' to.

Gagan Thapa, Robert Zemeckis, Ang Lee, Martin Scorsese, Quentin Tarantino, Karan Johar, Julia Roberts, Faran Aktar, Karan Johar ;)


10.
Ten films you can watch over and again.

Up, Forest Gump, Casabalanca, The Shawshank Redemption, The Pursuit of Happyness, I am Sam, City of Angels, August Rush, Schlinder's list, Andaz Apna Apna


11.
Most irritating question you're being asked these days?

These days, every cliche questions irritate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment